How do I book a Charter?
Booking a charter is very simple! Call us at 585-704-7996
or e-mail us at email@example.com
What do we Bring?
- Please wear soft soled shoes
or sneakers so no marks are left on our deck.
- While aboard the Yankee Troller
3 we provide a cooler for the days catch. You must bring a cooler for the trip home with all those fillets!
- Fishing License - Everyone over the age of 16 needs
- Remember to dress for the weather!
This includes packing a rain suit. Trust me, you will have fun fishing with us but if your wet and cold there is no way the
fun will overcome that.
- A camera for all the memories you will create. Pictures are priceless!
- Food and Drinks - Alcohol is fine, but please leave the hard stuff at home! I am responsible for your safety.
- Suntan lotion is a
must if you burn easy. The reflection off the water makes the tanning process move twice as fast!
Are you available for Derbys and/or Tournaments?
- We have participated
in the Lake Ontario Counties Derby (LOC) since it's inception. We encourage our clients to get into the derby. If you look at our Home Page you will see we are no stranger to the leaderboard. In fact, we often place fish on leaderboards throughout the year. Each
year there is a Spring, Summer, and Fall derby. The LOC derby pays out THOUSANDS of dollars every year. You can register right
online with the link provided.